Learn Objective-C for Java Developers will guide experienced Java developers into the world of...
JavaFX 2.0: Introduction by Example provides a quick start to programming the JavaFX 2.0...
CentOS is a community-based enterprise class operating system and this book will provide a...
The Linux Network Administrator's Guide, 3rd Edition dispenses all the practical advice...
What category are you looking for?
MacBook For Dummies
With a MacBook, you can work and play from anywhere — this book shows you how!
Don't want to be tied to your desk? Of course not! Apple's MacBook is ideal for being entertained and getting things done anywhere, anytime. Let this handy guide walk you through what you need to know to set up and maintain your MacBook, work with OS X, discover iCloud, keep in touch with family and friends, and have fun with your music, videos, and photos!
- Power up — set up your MacBook, customize your preferences, organize files and folders, and hook up a printer
- At home with OS X — navigate around the desktop, master the Multi-Touch trackpad, find things with Spotlight®, and sync your stuff with iCloud
- Great communicator — browse the web, connect to Facebook® and Twitter®, and swap data with your iPhone®, iPad®, or iPod touch®
- Live the iLife — view and edit your photos with iPhoto®, make movies with iMovie®, and create music with GarageBand®
- All in a day's iWork — create spreadsheets with Numbers®, build effective presentations with Keynote®, and dive into desktop publishing with Pages®
- A family affair — personalize your MacBook for multiple users, set up a network, and use AirPort Extreme®
- Get the iMessage — text for free with iMessage and stay on task with Notes, Reminders, and Notifications
- MacBook medic — keep your laptop updated and running smoothly and troubleshoot like a pro