Learn Objective-C for Java Developers will guide experienced Java developers into the world of...
JavaFX 2.0: Introduction by Example provides a quick start to programming the JavaFX 2.0...
CentOS is a community-based enterprise class operating system and this book will provide a...
The Linux Network Administrator's Guide, 3rd Edition dispenses all the practical advice...
What category are you looking for?
Networking All-in-one Desk Reference for Dummies
Handling a network? This one handy book covers all the essentials you need to know!If you're in charge of a network, here's all the basic information you need to get it up and running and keep it, and your users, happy. Neatly divided into self-contained minibooks so you can quickly find what you need, this new edition covers the latest on mobile networking, Windows Server 2012, security, and much more, in one convenient package!
- Networking 101 — if you're new to networking, here's an overview of standards, hardware, network operating systems, and other essentials
- Get started — create a plan, install the hardware and operating system, configure Windows, and explore VMWare®
- Administrative tasks — keep software updated, manage user accounts, and implement solid security
- Internet access — learn the ins and outs of TCP/IP
- Skip the wires — set up, secure, and troubleshoot a wireless network
- Smartphone smarts — safely manage iPhones, iPads, Android phones, BlackBerry devices, and netbooks on your network
- Serving up servers — learn about the latest version of Windows Server 2012, IIS Web Server, Exchange Server 2010, and others
- Love Linux — all about installing, managing, and configuring Linux for networking